Sunday, October 10, 2010

Summary Post C4T Teacher #2

I was assigned Larry Ferlazzo, his blog is a helpful tool for those who teach ELL, ESL, or EFL. His first post was about the articles related to the movie "Waiting for Superman" a movie that was not yet released. He provided links that provided responses to the movie by teachers. One link that he provided was from a recent episode of Oprah. In this episode she awarded millions to schools that are making changes all across the country. In my comment I said that I actually watched a portion of this episode. I was dissapointed by the fact that not one school awarded was a public school. They were private and charter schools. The second blog post I commented on was a new website for ESL and ELL teachers. He compared this website to a new site that is being launched by google. In my comment I wrote that competition between sites could be a good thing and that both of the sites would be helpful to teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment