Sunday, September 12, 2010

Comments for Teachers #1

The first blog post that I commented on was on the subject of things that will become obsolete in the classroom in the next ten years. Some of the objects on the list would be great to leave in the past, while some others may stuck around for some time after ten years. In my comment on the blog I reviewed some of the items to become obsolete, number eight on the list were paperback books. This I can agree with. E books will probably have won by then,that is if the textbook companies allow it. Some that I did not agree with were homework and Algebra 1. I see these things making it through the next ten maybe twenty years. The second blog post I commented on was about fast changing technology. The blogger was able to look for and purchase a house from another country. She was also able to furnish it with online purchases. I thought that this was amazing! Technology absolutely amazes me! The constant growth allows for so much to be accomplished so much easier. Technology also provides many green opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. You have fallen behind in your assignments. EDM310 requires that you do your work on time. It is very difficult to catch up. Do so now before it becomes impossible.

    ReplyDelete