Monday, November 15, 2010

Blog Assignment Twelve

Blog Assignment Twelve
1. Wacth a youtube video of your choice. (within reason)
2. Look for ideas about the use of technology in that video (sound, images, scripts...) look for ideas that you might use in making your own youtube video in yor future classroom.
3. In your blog share at least two ideas that you might use in the future.
4. Include the video in your blog.


The video I chose was, Alejandro - Lady Gaga Parody ( Jalapeño ). Some of the ideas that I might use would be making a parody in class. Of course this parody would be somewhat educational! We could pick a song or maybe a commercial and creatively turn the words into a parody. My second idea would be actually recording this video and have the class edit it. This would encourage learning in many different areas.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are setting the bar high! Parodies AND metaphors for next semester's EDM310. I'll think about it!

    I'm not a Lady Gaga (the only person in the universe I guess) so I missed a lot in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sarah!

    I like your idea for a blog assignment (especially your Lady Gaga parody)! I think this would require students to really consider what kind of a parody they would want to make and what kind of a message they would want to convey. I think it's always good to see what is out there and how it can be improved upon. Awesome idea!

    Amanda Brewton

    ReplyDelete